Statue, Asset & Indoor Security
Safe-Wire is Sentinor’s solution to civil protection. The overt, high visibility sensor is ideal for protection and intruder detection in civil situations such as:
a Security cordons
a Asset protection
a Event Security
a Agriculture protection
a Protection of solar farms
a Building Sites
The Safe-Wire intruder detection system is easy to setup and built to withstand tough environments – just pull the wire, fuse and walk away. The typical range from Transmitter to Receiver is 100m.
Configuration and Integration
The Safe-Wire system has a one transmitter to one receiver configuration. The transmitter has a replaceable spool to allow for additional spools to be purchased at a later date.
Our Sentinor C2AT mobile app allows for integration in to the Safe-Wire and provides a graphics interface for alerts and transmitter information to users.
A high performance PIR Sensor is available for deployment on smaller tracks and areas of concern where repeat traffic or people are expected. The PIR sensor has a range of up to 16m and comes as standard with a 1.5m length lead for ease of concealment.
Information fact sheets
- Sentinor's overt, high visibility sensor, ideal for protection and intruder detection in civil situations.
- Comes in a handy rugged pouch
- Available in a selection of colours
- Spare break-wire spools available for purchase
- High performance PIR Sensor also available separately
- Integration with Sentinor-C2AT mobile application